хιαооżнυ ↔ פиоя_____♥

Saturday, June 12, 2010

[♥] DARK CHOCOLATE


Now a day, i am in love with dark chocolate...
it's so tasty...i am enjoying eating dark chocolate xDD

keep on cheating my fren to give me chocolate ... wakakak

include J-sern Yungwai Yuwey Chris...

I am so happy now...yummy...

In the seminar, at the 'KNOW YOUR FRIEND' section

they gave M & Ms chocolates...

huh...that greats...

under the hot sun...eating chocolate chips...
wow...its wonderful...

Next, had a game ...
that also have relation with chocolate =p

its we must cross the hot chocolate river with mushmellows.

if it is a real thing, i will rush and eat it all...

thanks YU WEY...for making me so happy...

i had been smiling all the while...
And enjoying the game...


I LOVE DARK CHOCOLATE_____♥


Thank you YUWEY...=]

for helping me print my report and post it.
WANRONG salutes to you ... muax

and accompany me =]

make me smile ^^

remember~~
SHARING IS CARING !!!

no matter how bad were you.

you are learning all the way to be good.
so, don't be so negative thinking ok??
WISH YOU CAN SUCCESS IN YOUR LIFE NOW AND EVER =]
-----BE PEACE ^Q^-----

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At June 15, 2010 at 12:21 PM , Blogger xiaoozhu said...

    你留错位子了啦 ><
    dark chocolate不会甜甜到腻……
    可以享受巧克力的美味……

    你会有人卖给你的啦 xDD
    所以不要罕我抢 =]

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home